Sunday, January 5, 2020

Favorite Books of 2019




Photo Credit
2019 has come to and end, which means it's time for me to reflect on the year in regards to my favorite books of the year! I love reading my favorite blogger's and watching my favorite BookTuber's favorite lists every year and I love putting together my own. Like always with my yearly lists, these books are ones I read this year but they all didn't specifically come out this year. As long as it was a new book to me, it counts. Also, this is in no particular order! I just wrote them down as they popped in my head and then I went through my Goodreads challenge to see if I missed any. Also, I am going to list the books and move on to the next one, mostly because I think I'd get repetitive. I don't want to write out everything I loved for each book because I did that in my reviews! So I'll definitely make sure to link all my reviews so if you're interested in my review for any particular ones I mention you can easily click on the link!

So, let's jump into my favorite books of 2019!

* * *

Our Dark Duet
Victoria Schwab
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Girl Made of Stars
Ashley Herring Blake
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vengeful
V.E. Schwab 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The Miracles of the Namiya General Store
Keigo Higashino 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Song of the Dead
Sarah Glenn Marsh
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tunnel of Bones
Victoria Schwab
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Red, White, & Royal Blue
Casey McQuiston 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The UnHoneymooners
Christina Lauren
⭐⭐⭐⭐.5

Gideon the Ninth
Tamsyn Muir
⭐⭐⭐⭐

My Hero Academia Vol. 11 
Kohei Horikoshi 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The Case for Jamie
Brittany Cavallaro 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Fence Volume One
C.S. Pacat
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Thanks for reading! 
What was your favorite books of 2019? 

9 comments:

  1. I can definitely understand why Red, White & Royal Blue won 2 Goodreads Choice Awards this year. It's EVERYWHERE in the blogging community and it has made me so curious :)

    I wish you all the best for 2020

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It's so so good. I hope you love it when you pick it up!!

      I hope 2020 is filled with 5 star reads for you Esther!

      Delete

  2. lots of good titles here!

    monogamistreader.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red, White and Royal Blue is one I'd like to read this year. So many people seem to adore it!
    I hope 2020 is another good reading year for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is honestly because it fills the reader with so much hope about the future. It's such a good one!

      I hope 2020 treats you well Nicci!!

      Delete
  4. Red, White & Royal Blue was in my 2019 favorites as well! It’s such a great read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Yes! It is such a great one. I am so impressed that it's a debut novel! I cannot wait to see what else the author has in store for us!

      Delete
  5. I STILL haven't gotten to Our Dark Duet! Oye!!

    ReplyDelete