Friday, March 1, 2019

[Book Blogger Hop] March 1st-7th: Reading Exclusively E-Books or Physical Books



Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:

Have you made the switch from print to e-books? Is either one exclusive?  (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)


Answer: 

I think I do an even amount of reading between physical copies and e-books. I borrow a lot of physical books from the library, but I also have way too many books on my kindle just waiting for me to read. I get a handful of daily e-book deal emails a day of what e-books are on sale so I've accumulated a lot of them. I read faster on my kindle, but I have to admit I love the look of physical books in my apartment. So I enjoy them both! 😊

What about you? Do you exclusively read either print or e-book or are you more like me and you read both?

Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. I agree! I had to switch to e-books because of space but I miss reading printed paper so much! And one doesn't exclude the other :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Exactly! I think both of them bring a lot to the table in terms of reading and making reading more accessible for everyone. And I'm here for everyone being able to read their favorite books :D

      Delete
  2. I also noticed that I read faster on Kindle, but I have so many physical books, that I need space on the shelves, so this year I have a challenge to read as much as possible from my shelves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder why it is easier to read on the kindle! I think it's a pretty popular experience with e-book reading. And yes!! I am doing the same! I am trying to focus on the books on my shelves (both physical and e-books)! I hope it's going well for you.

      Delete
  3. I read faster on my kindle too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just easier to focus on reading with e-books! I am not sure why. I am not complaining though haha :D

      Delete
  4. While I read on my Kindle most of the time, I will read hard copies depending on the reason.

    But, I think I prefer digital books because of what you said - "I read faster on my kindle".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Reading on the kindle just makes things easier I feel. I think it's the lightweight feeling along with not having to worry about how far you are from the end, turning pages, dealing with horrendous (I am not sure if everyone agrees with this) deckled edges, etc. It's just easier on a kindle!

      Delete