Friday, September 7, 2018

[Book Blogger Hop] September 7th-13th: Visiting Book Locations



Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:

Have you ever visited the location of a book you have read?  (submitted by La La @ La La in the Library)

Answer: 

I don't believe so! Unless you count living in Maine, and Stephen King books often taking place in cities in Maine. I would love to be able to visit places that are locations in books, that would be so much fun! I am not much of a traveler, but if I did travel those are the kinds of sites I'd want to see.

Thanks for reading!


6 comments:

  1. Are Stephen King's settings actual cities in Maine though? If they are, and you'd been to even just one of them, then it would totally count. If they're fictional, then I'd say just living in Maine counts.

    Have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not actually sure! I could have sworn that some of his books were set in Bangor but I could be wrong. If that's true I've definitely been there.

      Thanks! I hope you had a fantastic weekend and your week started off great! <3

      Delete
  2. I am not a fan of Stephen King, but it would be fun to see where he sets his books.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I wonder if he has/will set his books in other places. I am always a bit 50/50 with Stephen King's books. I prefer his son, Joe Hill's, books I think.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I think it counts, lol. I live in Arizona and Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman takes place all over AZ, so I would count that for me, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! I definitely see it as counting, but also I'd love to visit more prominent book locations!! I haven't read Vengeance Road but I hear great things!! Did you like it?

      Delete