Friday, September 1, 2017

[Book Blogger Hop] September 1-7th


Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:
Do you participate in The Bloggiesta?

Answer: 

I have no idea what that is, give me two seconds to look that up...

...that actually sounds really cool! I unfortunately seem to have missed it this year since the website says it was in June but I am excited to participate next time! I just signed up for their email newsletters so I can be prepared.


Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. HA! I had to do the same thing :) So thankful for that the topic was brought up!

    There's going to be a mini bloggiesta this month!!

    Check it out: http://www.bloggiesta.com/2017/08/announcing-fall-mini-bloggiesta-2017/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was one in June, and now there is one in September.

    I see Erica left the link for you.

    There is information on my blog too.

    It is a fun event.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! I hope I'm able to find time to participate! I'm assuming you're participating too? I'll check out your hop now!

      Delete
  3. I am glad you are going to try to take part! It does sound really fun, doesn't it? Maybe one of these days I will jump in and give it a try too.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're able to find time sometime to participate one day! It sounds like a lot of fun.

      Thank you! I hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  4. It always sneaks up on me! I haven't done it but need too. I don't think I'll be able to do the one in September but next time I'm definitely in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! That sounds awesome! :D

      Have a great weekend Katherine! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It sounds really cool! I hope I'm able to participate! Do you plan to? :)

      Delete
  6. I've seen Bloggiesta around, but I've never participated. The mini one looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete