Tuesday, June 20, 2017

[Top Ten Tuesday] Series I Want To Start



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish. A prompt is given each week, and I hope to do it every week so I always have something going up on Tuesdays. This week I am talking about all the series I want to start, but I haven't yet.

There are so many series that I want to read. It's gotten so bad because out of the ten, I own at least the first book of eight of the picks on my list. So I really don't have much of an excuse other than I have been slacking on getting through my kindle books. I think my main problem is that it's so easy to just borrow a fresh new (to me) book from the library. I hope to get through these at least in the next year or so.

1. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
2. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
3. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
4. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Shwab
5. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
6. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
7. The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett
8. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
9. The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
10. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson

I am hoping to get through most of these in the not too far future! All of them sound so great, and I own #3-10, all on my kindle too! Every time I pick up my kindle, or bring it somewhere, for the last two years or so, most if not all of the 8 books I own have been traveling with me or waiting for me to click on it and read. I need to get on these books.

Thanks for reading! 

What book series have you been wanting to read but just haven't started yet?

6 comments:

  1. Poison Study is on my list today, too. I've been meaning to read the series ever since it started! I love Rae Carson's Gold Seer books, so I want to try the Fire and Thorn one as well.

    Good luck with all these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've heard great things about the Poison Study series! And ooh I'll have to look into her other books! I hear she's a great writer. Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  2. The Raven Boys and A Darker Shade of Magic are so good, I hope you enjoy them! Several of the other books on your list are on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/top-ten-tuesday-112/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm hoping I like them too! I hear great things!

      Delete