Friday, September 29, 2017

[Book Blogger Hop] September 29th-October 5th


Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:
Have you ever slept with a favorite, beloved book under your pillow, or cradled in your arms?

Answer: 

When I was younger I almost always slept with a Harry Potter book under my pillow after reading it until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. Today, I wake up with my current read or my kindle in my arms all the time. I am constantly falling asleep while reading. If I really really love a book I'll have it near me or carry it with me a while after finishing. But I have to LOVE it. The last time I did that was when I read Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Harry Potter would be worth staying up to read until you fall asleep. :-) I do like to keep my book on my nightstand, but it's been awhile since I've accidentally fallen asleep with the book in bed with me. The last book I slept with was one of my daughter's that she'd hidden under the sheets and I didn't find until morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a no for me; they always go onto my bedside table before I turn off the lights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I occasionally fall asleep with a book in my hand. Great answer!

    Here’s my Book Blogger Hop!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. There were many moments when I was younger where I remember struggling to keep my eyes open but I found myself continuing to read. I even made sure to put the book away after finishing even though I was desperate for sleep. These days I don't have as much willpower to stay awake to read!

    ReplyDelete