Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish. A prompt is given each week, and I hope to do it every week so I always have something going up on Tuesdays. This week I am talking about the ten best books I've read so far in 2017!
I will link my reviews of each of the books with my picks, so if you're interested on hearing more about what I thought you're welcome to check out the reviews. I decided to pick only books that released this year.Also, in no particular order.
1. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
2. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
3. The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Saénz
4. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
5. Scrappy Little Nobody Anna Kendrick
6. Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
7. A List of Cages by Robin Roe
8. Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy
9. Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh
10. The Princess Saves Herself In This One by Amanda Lovelace