Tuesday, February 11, 2020

[Top Ten Tuesday] Some Of My Favorite Love Quotes (with a fun twist)




Photo Credit

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish but is currently being run by That Artsy Reader Girl. A prompt is given each week, and I hope to do it every week so I always have something going up on Tuesdays. This week I am talking about some of my favorite love quotes but I decided to also pair them with my wedding photos! My husband and I got married last October and I haven't made a post highlighting any of my favorites. I showed some in a monthly wrap-up but I wanted a post dedicated to some of them! I absolutely adore quotes about love, and use them often in Instagram posts so this was really fun to do.

So let's jump into some of my favorite book love quotes!

* * *

"I cannot conceive a universe without you in it."
- Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir 
"But the truth is, also, simply this: love is indomitable." 
- Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston 
"It's the kind of kiss that inspires stars to climb into the sky and light up the world."
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

"We loved with a love that was more than love." 
- Annabel Lee by Edgar Allen Poe 

"Even when this world is a forgotten whisper of dust between stars, I will still love you." 
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas

"Your soul sings to mine. My soul is yours, and it always will be, in any world. No matter what happens."
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor


"Those two faces. My boyfriend* and my dog. They were my magic." 
 - Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by David Leviathan and Rachel Cohn
*husband



"I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all of the ages of this world alone." 
- Lord of the Rings by J R.R. Tolkien



"He is beauty, inside and out. He is the silver lining in a world of darkness. He is my light." 
- Legend by Marie Lu



"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you." 
- Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne 


Thanks for reading! 

I would love to know some of your favorite quotes!



18 comments:

  1. What lovely quotes here. And your wedding photos were a nice touch! Did your dog like being part of the festivities?

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was great!! I think for the most part he was sleepy, because it was rainy that day and he is always a sleepy boy when it's raining. Which honestly made it easy for us to handle him haha. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. What a sweet post! I loved the quotes from Poe, Tolkien, and A.A. Milne. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! They're some of my favorites as well.

      Delete
  3. Awww, what a lovely post!! Congrats on getting married... and your dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the poem "Annabelle Lee". Another Legend quote I like is the one where Day says something like "Out of the billions of people in this world, there will be only one you" or something like that. I don't have the books in front of me right now or I'd find it.

    Congrats on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!! Also, I think I know exactly what quote you're talking about! That's a beautiful one as well. Thank you so much! <3 <3

      Delete
  5. I love that Empire of Storms quote! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these quotes and I especially love the wedding photos. What a great personal touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet post. I love your topic choice and the combination of quotes plus wedding photos. So lovely and heartwarming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh this is so gorgeous! Nearly brought a tear to my eye. The photos are BEAUTIFUL, and using the quotes as captions is just perfection. All of my best wishes and congratulations to you both, and thank you for sharing these moments with us! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW Sheree you're so sweet!! I appreciate you so much thank you!! <3

      Delete