Friday, February 22, 2019

[Book Blogger Hop] February 22nd-28th: Book Accessories



Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:

What's your favorite bookish accessory that's NOT a book?  (submitted by Angelica @ Paperback Princess)


Answer: 
I really love the bookmarks I own. I have been causally collecting them over the years and I really love seeing them all in my Hedwig mug. I have collected so many that it's getting incredibly tight and I'll probably have to find another mug to keep the collection going. I also love my Hermione wand and time turner.

One thing I love maybe the most is this Harry Potter bookend. I’ve had it since I was so little. Other than missing his glasses hes in pretty good condition. My Nan got it for me, she’s the one that got me into Harry Potter to start with so it means so much to me along with the series itself.

What are some bookish accessories you love?

Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. I didn't think about my bookmark collection... I answered my reading list in my planner...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I should have talked about my reading bullet journal! I think a reading list/planner is a great choice. :)

      Delete
  2. I tried to collect different bookmarks: plastic, wooden, magnetic, but favorites are still paper))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most precious gifts are those who bring with them memories or connect us to others. I love the story of your Nan introducing you to Harry Potter.

    I have quite the bookmark collection too. I love bookmarks!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I absolutely agree. :) I am always grateful for her introducing me to Harry's world!

      I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

      <3

      Delete
  4. I want to see a picture of this awesome bookend!! So, Nan created a this avid Harry Potter fan, huh?

    Bookmarks are cool. Even though I rarely read hard copies, unless I am on a graphic novel binge, I still buy bookmarks when perusing the shelves of ANY book store.

    But, my must-have item is a digital pen. I take so many notes that one would think I am in an English class. But, without notes I think I would die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She absolutely didddd!! I will have to e-mail a photo of it sometime!! It's so cute.

      It's so hard not to buy bookmarks for me! They're always so much fun. I tend to not read hardcovers with their jackets to keep them in good condition so I still use bookmarks on hardcovers too!

      Ooooh that's a good one! I normally just use an app for all my book notes! Do you use a digital notebook? I have always thought about buying one but I wasn't sure how good they were. I definitely prefer writing versus typing when it comes to notes. The moment I pick up my phone I often get distracted hahaa.

      <3

      Delete