Thursday, January 31, 2019

[Book Blogger Hop] February 1st-7th: Audiobook vs. E-book?



Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:

Audiobooks vs. E-books? If the world stopped printing books which would you prefer between the two?  (submitted by Angela @ Paperback Princess)


Answer: 
This is such an interesting question. Normally it's e-books vs. physical copies. I haven't had this question before! So, I think both are amazing. I use both quite frequently. However, when I listen to audiobooks I tend to also read the book. I like reading and listening at the same time it helps me stay really focused (I get distracted easily) and slows my speed-reading down. So I'd have to pick e-books.

Thanks for reading!





6 comments:

  1. I don't think I could read while listening... I read so much faster than the audiobooks so it'd annoy the ever loving heck out of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same way. I typically have it on 1.5 or 2 times speed haha.

      Delete
  2. I guess you could say I read and listen when my daughter is reading to me. LOL Seriously though, I haven't tried listening to an audiobook while reading it. Maybe I should give that a try . . . I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really helps me when it comes to focusing and taking everything in! It's probably my favorite way to read!! I highly recommend :)

      Delete
  3. I picked ebooks, as well. :)
    While there are great narrators out there, I actually like the text-to-speech voice. (Odd, I know!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used the text-to-speech function!! I should totally give it a try.

      Delete