Friday, November 9, 2018

[Book Blogger Hop] November 9-15th: Book Subscription Boxes



Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:

Do you subscribe to any book subscription boxes?  (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer )

Answer: 

I am not but I want to be! I love the ideas of both OwlCrate and FairyLoot but I just don't have the money to spend. There are so many great book subscriptions but I just can't justify the prices each month or even every other month. Maybe one day!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. If only they weren't so expensive!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It's so expensive which is such a bummer. I get why they're pricey, especially the ones where the books are special editions to the box or even signed editions. But I just don't have the cash :(

      Delete
  2. I have the same opinion. The boxes are just too expensive for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It's a bummer, I just don't have that kind of money to drop. I barely even buy regular books for myself so I definitely cannot drop $30 a month on a box!

      Delete