Friday, November 30, 2018

[Book Blogger Hop] November 30th-December 6th: Time Travel For First Editions



Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:

If you could travel back in time to purchase the first printing of a specific novel, what book would that be?  (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer )


Answer: 

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. It's my favorite book and to have a first edition of it would be a dream come true. I would probably cry and then buy a case for it to be in forever. I know originally critics didn't give it good reviews until Looking Glass came out and then they reassessed their opinions on Wonderland but I would die for a first edition.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I KNEW you would pick this one!! :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved Wonderland when I was younger so this is definitely a quality choice. Hope you have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Alice was such a big part of my childhood also! :)

      Delete