Friday, July 20, 2018

[Book Blogger Hop] July 20th-26th: Blogging Achievments



Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:

What's your proudest blogging milestone or achievement?  (submitted by Cathy @ What Cathy Read Next)

Answer: 

I honestly am proud of a lot of personal goals. Reviewing all the books I've read since January 2016 is definitely something I'm proud of. Discovering the kind of blogger I want to be, becoming a better book reviewer, and even becoming a better writer. I try not to let myself think about the blog views or the comments as much as I used to, so instead of comparing myself to other bloggers I try to be proud of what I have accomplished. I have made content that people have been interested enough to click on and read. I'm proud of all the posts I've put up over the year and a half and I think that's really awesome.

Thanks for reading!


4 comments: