Wednesday, November 29, 2017

[Top 5 Wednesday] Talented Writers I Admire


It's time for this week's Top Five Wednesday! This has been created by gingerreadslainey and it also has a Goodreads group. I am hoping to do these posts (or other weekly Wednesday posts) more often as long as I am interested in the current prompt! This week's prompt I am talking about five authors who have amazing writing talent I really admire and I aspire to have that kind of talent one day.

J.K. Rowling 

This could be a nostalgic thing but I admire Rowling for her writing so much, especially when it comes to the Harry Potter books. The detail and how intricate the story is and how much it means to me. One of my dreams is to publish something that means the same to a reader as what Harry Potter means to me.






Neil Gaiman

Gaiman is such a talented writer. His writing style is so fairytale-esq and I cannot get enough of it. I think one reason I love his writing so much is how unique both his style and the stories he writes are.







Victoria Schwab 

I cannot express how much I love Victoria Schwab's writing style. It's always so dark and poetic without trying. I am always caught up in her writing and I cannot recommend her books enough.











Becky Albertalli 

First, I need to mention that Becky is such a sweetheart. She's literal sunshine and I love her. When it comes to writing she is so talented at writing characters you cant help but fall in love with. I would be so happy to be able to write amazing characters that are funny and charming the way she does.









 


Patrick Rothfuss 

I have mentioned this before when talking about Rothfuss's series The Kingkiller Chronicles, but that series is so well written. Rothfuss's writing style is warmth and welcoming you in, offering you hot cocoa, and then telling you one of the most epic fantasy stories you'll hear. I admire his writing style so much.









Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment