Wednesday, April 26, 2017

[Top 5 Wednesday] Authors I Want To Read More From



It's time for this week's Top Five Wednesday! This has been created by gingerreadslainey and it also has a Goodreads group. I am hoping to do these posts (or other weekly Wednesday posts) more often as long as I am interested in the current prompt! This week's prompt talks about the five authors I want to read more from. Whether that means that I want to pick up more of their already published work or I want them to publish another book.
Benjamin Alire Saenz
Mr. Saenz is an author I need to pick up more books from. He has this long list of books he's written on Goodreads that I need to go through sometime and request some. I loved both Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe and The Inexplicable Logic of My Life.

Neil Gaiman
I have actually only read two books by Neil Gaiman. One being Coraline, which is one of my all time favorite books ever which I basically read once a year during Autumn. And The Ocean at the End of the Lane, another book I absolutely loved. I have his book Norse Mythology on my spring TBR and I want to read a bunch of his other books. 

Victoria Schwab
I have read two books by Victoria Schwab. They are Vicious and This Savage Song. I loved both. I cannot wait for the sequel to This Savage Song! Schwab's writing is absolutely gorgeous and dark. I love both her writing and the stories she creates. I have Darker Shade of Magic and The Archived on my kindle waiting for me to read hopefully sometime this year. 

Noelle Stevenson
I need more graphic novels from Noelle Stevenson. I loved Nimona and I love LumberJanes. I need more art and stories from her because I am in love with all of it.

Allie Brosh
I loved Allie Brosh's book of hilarious comic collection Hyperbole and a Half. She's got a sequel coming out called Solutions and Other Problems but the release date got pushed back! I am still just waiting for it to come out. I think the way she uses humor to talk about important topics shows her talent so much! Plus, Hyperbole and a Half is my go to funny book and I would love more.

Thanks for reading! 

Which authors do you want to read more from?

2 comments: