Friday, January 4, 2019

[Book Blogger Hop] January 4th-10th: Anticipated 2019 Book Releases



Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:

Any books you are looking forward to in 2019?  (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)


Answer: 
I am looking forward to quite a few books that are coming out in 2019! I'll name the ones that pop up in my head immediately, but I know I am missing some.

Song of the Dead by Sarah Glenn Marsh
Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi
Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan 
The Near Witch by V.E. Schwab
Shadow Me & Defy Me by Tahereh Mafi

I probably have more I am not thinking of but I'd love to know of any you're looking forward to.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. YES! It's a reprint of her first novel that I believe hasn't been printed in a long time!! I am SO excited!

      Delete