Friday, September 21, 2018

[Book Blogger Hop] September 21st-27th: One At A Time or Juggling Books?






Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:

Do you like to finish one book before starting the next or do you read several at once?  (submitted by Cathy @ What Cathy Read Next)

Answer: 

Several at once, most of the time. I typically juggle 2-3 books on average. A physical copy, e-book, and occasionally the audiobook. I like having options because I am a mood reader and if I force myself to read one book when I am not super into it then my review will be unfair. Plus, I wake up in the middle of the night a lot and I like to read to help me fall back to sleep (which sometimes backfires and I get hooked, but it's not the worst thing to lose sleep over). So I will read an e-book so my book light for my physical copies doesn't wake up my fiancé.

Thanks for reading!






6 comments:

  1. I'm a mood reader as well, but can't do multiple at once very well anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a mood reader makes reading both more frustrating and more fun all at the same time! And yeah! For me it depends on how many books I plan on reading. Sometimes my TBRs are a bit too ambitious.

      Delete
  2. Good method, but I can only do ONE at a time. :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete