Friday, August 17, 2018

[Book Blogger Hop] August 17th-23rd: Top Three Book Bloggers



Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:

Do you follow other book blogs and if so, who are your top 3 bloggers?  (submitted by Amber @ The Literary Phoenix)

Answer: 

I do follow a lot of bloggers! I try to keep up with them all but they're all so great and I only have so many time in the day. The three I think I enjoy the most are:

Amy @ A Magical World of Words
Destiny @ Howling Libraries
Erica @ Erica Robyn Reads

I recently did a post for Top Ten Tuesday about my favorite Book Bloggers/Bookstgrammers which I will link right here if you're interested in reading about the seven other lovely bookish friends I talked about.

Thanks for reading!



6 comments:

  1. Destiny has a good blog. There were a ton of great books that were discussed during this week's Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! There are so many great blogs being talked about!! Destiny is great :D

      Delete
  2. I follow and love Erica too!! http://poemsbyayoungartist.blogspot.com/2018/08/my-favorite-book-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete