Friday, June 29, 2018

[Book Blogger Hop] June 29th-July 5th: Bookstagram



Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:

Do you have an Instagram account? If so, do you follow book folks?  (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

Answer: 

I do have an Instagram! I will link it right here for anyone interesting in following! I follow a lot of book accounts but not only book accounts. A lot of the time I will enter giveaways and one of the requirements will be to follow the person hosting the book giveaway. So that’s definitely one big reason why I am following so many. But I actually love seeing my feed flossed with bookish content. I probably follow more book accounts than personal accounts honestly but I do use my account as a personal one also. I am not the most talented with taking book photos to dedicate an entire account to books but a good chunk of my account is dedicated to book related content. My other posts that are non-bookish are mostly about my fiancĂ©, pup, food, and everyday stuff. Overall though it's mostly books.

Thanks for reading!


14 comments:

  1. Bookish content is always so fun! I'm not great at remembering to post but I always love seeing what other people are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! I post a bit randomly, I should probably have some sort of system but I am such a forgetful person sometimes. :P

      Delete
  2. I do have an Instagram! My personal is @dani_pitter, while my bookstagram is @poetrybooksya. I think it's important to have two separate identities for your personal life, as well as your brand, so as to not mix business with pleasure. I have nothing to hide from those who follow both, or one or the other, but I just like it better to have both. I follow a lot of bookish accounts, bloggers, booktubers, book box subscriptions, but I also follow a lot of celebrities and entertainers, as well.

    My BBH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! I just followed both of your accounts! I'll check out your BBH now! :D Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I combine personal posts with my book posts. I mostly follow book folks, though, and have mostly bookish friends.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! Same here!

      I hope you're enjoying your weekend Elizabeth! And that you have a fantastic week. Try to stay cool! It's been so hot here. I am melting.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I followed you back!! I will check out your BBH now! :D <3

      Delete
  5. I don't have an Instagram account. *runs to the mountains where I belong*

    But if I have to set-up one, I think it will strictly be posting book-related stuff 'coz my life is not interesting enough for IG anyway.

    I think it's my first time in your blog, just wanna say that I really dig that blog header. I think the idea is kinda the same with mine? Great minds think alike, haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! I'd love to check our your blog! Could you link it to me? Also please link me if you end up making an Instagram account! I am always up for following more book accounts! :D <3

      Delete
  6. I like your instagram. It's a nice mix of life and books. :)

    ReplyDelete