Friday, November 3, 2017

[Book Blogger Hop] November 3-9th



Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:
When reading a book, do you use a bookmark to mark your place in the book, or do you just fold over the top corner of the page?

Answer: 
I always use a bookmark, but that is just my personal preference, I don't judge people who dogear the corner of their pages to mark their place. I have realized people take this really seriously, and unless the book is a library book or someone's copy I don't understand the problem.

Personally, I really love bookmarks. Ones with silly sayings or graphics, maybe some with book quotes or quotes about reading. I think bookmarks are a lot of fun and I like to try to collect them. My fiancĂ© will just remember the page he's on, which I find a bit insane because my memory isn't always the greatest. Especially when I need it to be. 

Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. I'm an anything goes type but the only way I can remember without some kind of marker is to read to the end of a chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Reading to each chapter is such a good idea. My problem is my memory never works when I need it to haha.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I use a bookmark, but if someone wants to fold the corner of their own book, I don't have a problem with it. It's their book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I prefer bookmarks but I’m not going to judge people for how they handle their property! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Bookmarks with sayings are always so much fun. Or beautiful art work. :) I’ll check yours out now!

      Delete
  4. Ones with sayings on are the best!!

    I never turn down a page...whatever is within easy reach works.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Sometimes I use scraps of paper but overall I enjoy using my bookmarks.

      I’ll check out your post now! Thanks for stopping by Elizabeth! :)

      Delete