Friday, September 15, 2017

[Book Blogger Hop] September 15-21st


Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:
Have you ever bought a more expensive edition of a book, when a cheaper edition was available just because you preferred the cover of the more expensive one?

Answer: 

Sure! If I am buying a book for my collection I am probably buying a hardcover copy which is almost always more expensive. I also have a habit of buying way too many copies of Harry Potter books because of the new covers that are constantly coming out. I am a sucker for new Harry Potter editions.

Thanks for reading! 





6 comments:

  1. HA! My answer is very similar! :) I'll be posting it after work today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love covers, but if I have the book already, no sense buying a more expensive one.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I typically agree! I just am weak when it comes to Harry Potter.

      Thank you! I hope you have an amazing weekend as well!!

      Delete
  3. I'm not so attached to covers. However, I do hate it when a publisher changes the design format mid-series.

    ReplyDelete