Monday, August 7, 2017

[Book Tag] The Book Cake Tag


The Book Cake Tag was created by SuddenlyLorna on YouTube. It is a cute little tag where you have seven questions all representing a ingredient to make a cake, and you answer those questions! It seems short and sweet (😉). I love doing book tags so lets jump into it!

Flour: A book that started off slow but ended up exciting.
Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst

Butter: A book that has a really rich plot.
The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman 

Eggs: A book that you thought would be bad but it turned out good.
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare 

Sugar: A sweet book.
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon 

Icing: A book that covers a lot of the elements you look for in a good book.
The Name of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss - fantasy, rich plot, welcoming writing, small amount of romance, great characters. I plan on re-reading this one sometime soon!

Sprinkles: A series that you can turn to and it'll always cheer you up.
Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. This series is my comfort and I always turn to it when I need something familiar.

Cherry On Top: Favorite book you've read so far in the year 2017.
I cannot choose between The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli or The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Saenz. 

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to check out the creator's channel on YouTube! If you end up doing this tag please tell me and I'll totally check it out! 

2 comments: