Tuesday, January 28, 2020

[Top Ten Tuesday] Gorgeous 2020 Book Release Covers



Photo Credit
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish but is currently being run by That Artsy Reader Girl. A prompt is given each week, and I hope to do it every week so I always have something going up on Tuesdays. This week we are talking about 2020 book releases with gorgeous covers that stick out to me in particular! Although I definitely understand the well known "Don't judge a book by it's cover" phrase, I cannot help but fall in love with so many book covers.

Let's jump in and talk about my list!

* * *

 Ruthless Gods
Emily A. Duncan
Release Date: April 7, 2020
Goodreads


 Check, Please! Book 2: Sticks and Scones
Ngozi Ukazu 
Release Date: April 7, 2020
Goodreads


Ghost Squad
Claribel A. Ortega
Release Date: April 7, 2020
Goodreads


The Gilded Ones
Namina Forna 
Release Date: May 26, 2020
Goodreads


Harrow the Ninth
Tamsyn Muir
Release Date: June 2, 2020
Goodreads


A Song of Wraiths and Ruin
Roseanne A. Brown 
Release Date: June 2, 2020


Sisters of Sword and Song
Rebecca Ross
Release Date: June 23, 2020


The Empire of Gold
S.A. Chakraborty 
Release Date: June 30, 2020


Bridge of Souls
Victoria Schwab
Release Date: September 1, 2020


Teen Titans: Beast Boy
Kami Garcia & Gabriel Picolo 
Release Date: September 8, 2020


Thanks for reading! 
What are some books released in 2020 that you think have the most gorgeous covers? Am I missing any? Do we have any in common?


14 comments:

  1. The cover of The Gilded Ones is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen THE GILDED ONES on a lot of lists today. No wonder - it's bright, beautiful, and very eye-catching.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? It's such a stunning cover!! I am not surprised it's in so many lists!

      Happy TTT! <3

      Delete
  3. Yeah, I can't wait to read The Gilded Ones. That is one gorgeous cover.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgggg yeees. <3 You've got Harrow the Ninth on here! First person I've seen who had it on their list. I think it's my favorite cover of 2020 so far. All these others are gorgeous, too, and I really enjoy the fact that so many covers are starting to feature black girls!

    Here's my TTT post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the Gideon/Harrow covers so damn much, they're perfect. I cannot wait for Harrow's book!! And I agree! I love seeing POC characters on book covers!!

      Delete
  5. The Gilded Ones is a new to me cover today and I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it stunning?! I am in love. I cannot wait to read it, if the cover is any indication of how stunning the story will be, I know I'm going to love it.

      Delete
  6. There are so many of these I can't wait to pick up! So beautiful. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I hope we both love the ones we pick up! Happy reading Lauren! <3 <3

      Delete