Friday, May 3, 2019

[Book Blogger Hop] May 3-9th: One Book I Wish I Wrote



Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:

Which book do you wish you'd written? (submitted by Nicki @ Nicki J. Markus/Asta Idonea)

Answer: 

This is such a fun question. I probably could answer with a lot of different books. However, one book that came to mind immediately was Puddin' by Julie Murphy. When reading this book I found so much of myself in Millie, the main character, and the themes in general that I felt not only seen by the author but I felt vulnerable. It felt like I had written this book because that would be the only explanation to why so much of myself was on the pages.

On a less personal note, I wish I had written the Reign of the Fallen duology. Sarah Glenn Marsh does a fantastic job with such a fun fantasy premise (people with different color eyes having different abilities as mages) mixed with a my favorite f/f relationship I've ever read.

How about you? Which book do you wish you had written?

Thanks for reading!


2 comments: