Friday, July 6, 2018

[Book Blogger Hop] July 6th-12th: One Book on Deserted Island



Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:

If you were stranded on a deserted island, which ONE book could you not live without?  (submitted by Ginger @ Ginger Mom and the Kindle Quest)

Answer: 

I feel personally attacked by the emphasis on ONE book. But I get it, us book lovers tend to suck at answering these kinds of questions with only one answer. So I will be good and pick only ONE book.Which would probably have to be Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. I was maybe going to say Half Blood Prince, because the Harry Potter books are my absolute favorite, but Alice means a lot to me. Plus it's definitely one of the very few books I can read over and over again and not get bored or sick of it.

Thanks for reading!


6 comments:

  1. Reread ability is definitely important for this! Picking one is almost impossible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have to be able to re-read the book!! I already am a huge fan of re-reading books so if I had to read one book for the rest of my life (or at least a huge part of it) I'd have to be able to re-read it often.

      Delete
  2. Man I really need to read the Alice books soon! Great answer!!

    Here’s my Book Blogger Hop!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I highly recommend Alice, she's amazing. And thank you for reading my post! I will check out yours now :)

      Delete
  3. Alice in Wonderland is a great choice. It's always been one of my personal favorites :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Alice is a personal favorite of mine also :)

      Delete