Friday, February 16, 2018

[Book Blogger Hop] February 16-22nd: Adapting Character Personalities



Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:

Have you ever found yourself acting like a favorite character in a novel? If so, which one? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)

Answer: 

For specific characters I would have to say some of the Harry Potter characters. I think my personality is very similar to  Ron Weasley's at times, but when I was young I remember relating a lot to Hermione because I was bullied in school for being the weird bookish girl. But as I have grown up I think my personality is a lot like Ron's. We are loyal, and brave but also sometimes judgemental and hot headed.

Thanks for reading!


16 comments:

  1. I think Ron is a pretty great character to be like! Not only is he loyal and brave but his attitude is usually pretty amazing even when he's complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ron, he is a somewhat unsung hero in the HP books. I think Harry needs him to bring him back down to reality sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with both of your statements! Ron is definitely an unsung hero, but he also a bit judgmental and hot headed. I think Hermione is great at snapping both Ron and Harry back to reality hahaha :D

      Delete
  3. I knew right away that Ron was not someone like me, haha! I related much more to Hermione or maybe Harry. But I never really acted like them. I knew I wanted to be Luna Lovegood though but alas, no one can replicate her quirky charm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Luna as a character but I am so far away from being like Luna. Little me definitely related a lot to Hermione too! And it's hard not to empathize with Harry! :D thanks for reading/commenting! <3

      Delete
  4. I can relate to Ron, and Hermione too. Loyalty is a good trait to have! As long as people don't abuse it...

    Here's my link: https://wp.me/p6C2DX-1qc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer! I always liked Ron. He was a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your answer.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are worse characters to relate to, or see yourself in, than Ron Weasley. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? I mean Weasley is our King! :D <3 thanks for stopping by!

      Delete