Friday, January 26, 2018

[Book Blogger Hop] January 26th-February 1st



Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:

Do you ever go back to older posts and change things? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

Answer: 

Yes and no. Sometimes if I am reading an old post and I see I used to do a certain thing one way but I figured out a different way to make it look better, I'll change that. I try not to do anything too drastic, because although I am a little cringe-y seeing the way I would do something, I like seeing the changes between then and now. But if I am reading an old review I won't change my thoughts on the review because the only way I like to change my review of a book is if I read it again and do a new review, which I haven't done on my blog yet. I think I like seeing my growth as a blogger but also as a reader & writer. I've noticed that as I keep reviewing my reviews have improved, and I am still experimenting with how I want things to look even over a year later.

Thanks for reading!


6 comments:

  1. Seeing growth is the key for me and for everyone. It is such fun to see what you used to do and see how you have improved. I definitely have improved. :)

    I would never change a review because it is what it is. :)

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! I think as you keep blogging you can't help but improve! :D

      Thank you for sharing your thoughts too! <3 Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. I don't change anything either. I have been blogging for so long sometimes things start to become repetitive for me. I hope I have had some growth since I started blogging though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you totally have!! I have only been in the blog world for a year, but I think every blogger improves as they keep writing/reading! :)

      Delete
  3. I never change a review, but I will change formatting issues or missing pictures.

    ReplyDelete