Friday, November 17, 2017

[Book Blogger Hop] November 17-23rd



Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:
If you could have an author-only Thanksgiving party, who would you invite?

Answer: 
J.K. Rowling, Becky Albertalli, Angie Thomas, Victoria Schwab, John Corey Whaley, Julie Murphy, John Green, Patrick Rothfuss.

There are so many authors I'd love to feed and thank them for their stories and words. I feel like after the initial shock of meeting my favorite authors I could really have awesome conversations with each of them.

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Victoria Schwab would be interesting! I still haven't read anything of hers but found some I want to :) Great answer!

    :) Megan
    https://gingermomreads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her writing is absolutely amazing! She's become one of my favorite authors in the last couple years. :D thanks!

      Delete
  2. It would be a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fantastic evening! Patrick Rothfuss and Victoria Schwab would be especially interesting I think.

    ReplyDelete