Friday, October 27, 2017

[Book Blogger Hop] October 27th-November 3rd

Book Blogger Hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to discover and follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend bloggers, and gain followers. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday where there will be a weekly prompt following a bookish question.


Question:
Candy corn, chocolate bar, or popcorn. Which of these snacks are your favorite while eating?

Answer: 

Yes to all three. As long as you're being careful with sticky or buttery fingers when it comes to book pages and/or the screen of your kindle I think all three work great as a reading snack. Especially if it's Halloween candy. I am a firm believer that Halloween candy tastes 10x better than candy that you can get all year. It's basically a scientific fact.

Thanks for reading!

13 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if Halloween candy in general tastes better than candy you can get all year, but Reese's Pumpkins definitely have the best peanut butter to chocolate ratio of all the Reese's shapes, so at least on that score, I definitely have to agree with your scientific facts about Halloween candy. :)

    Have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about the Reese’s pumpkins!! All their shapes have so much peanut butter it’s amazing!

      Delete
  2. I agree with the Halloween candy tastes better than regular candy theory. I'm the same way with Easter candy too. The sticky/buttery fingers are definitely an issue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you have to watch you don't grease the pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I tend to snack and then read versus snacking while reading. Depends on how brave I’m feeling.

      Delete
  4. There is just something about eating candy corn in the fall around Halloween. I don't like popcorn at all but I do love chocolate. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candy corn is amazing. I love it. Especially the pumpkin shaped ones. :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. All 3?? Good call! I'm a 2 out of 3. Candy corn is for very special occasions for me. I have to REALLLLLLY want it. Typically, though, I choose popcorn and chocolate for my reading. I love the sweet & salty combo!

    Here's my link! https://singerofstories922.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have SUPER sensitive teeth so I definitely have to be careful but I love candy corn (but I only eat it around Halloween)!! I eat popcorn pretty regularly all year around and chocolate is a staple for my fiancé and I! :)

      Delete
  6. I like chocolate with popcorn, lol. But during a movie.

    ReplyDelete