Thank you for considering me as a reviewer for your book! If you're a publisher or an author and you'd like me to give an honest review to one or more of your works, please check out my policy which will be stated below, and fill out this quick request form or contact me on any of my social media platforms.
My Book Review PolicyGenres I Accept
- Children's Literature
- Graphic Novels
- Historical Fiction
- New Adult Romance
- Post Apocalyptic
- Young Adult
- Physical Copies
How Long It Takes Me To Review A Book
Typically I can read and review a book no longer than 2-3 weeks of receiving it. Depending on my current reading queue and the book's length. Once I am done reading the book I will post it on my blog and my other social media platforms. If you would like me to email (or send through social media) you a link of the review please tell me.
Where I Post My Reviews
- 5 Stars: Absolute Perfection.
- 4.5 Stars: Amazing
- 4 Stars: Loved it!
- 3.5 Stars: Liked it!
- 3 Stars: It was okay
- 2.5 Stars: Almost okay.
- 2 Stars: Needs work
- 1.5 Stars: Really didn't like it.
- 1 Star: Absolutely hated it.
- DNF: Did Not Finish.
- My review will be honest and will reflect me as a reader. I will not change my review if asked and I stand with my opinions.
- I will not accept a book that has no interest to me or if it doesn't meet my requirements.
- However, if it turns out I have the urge to DNF the book for whatever reasons I reserve the right to do that. I do not DNF books often, and when it happens I have exhausted myself trying to give the book a chance. During my monthly wrap up I will add why I DNFed the book. I do not normally give full post reviews if I DNFed the book, but if you want me to I have no problem doing so.
- I will not accept sequels in book series unless I have read the series from the beginning.
- I tend to pull favorite quotes from the books I read that I loved the most.
- I will not put up reviews that contain spoilers if I am reviewing an ARC before the release date. However, unless asked, I will probably wait to put up the review until the day of the release.
- If I feel strongly (either positively or negatively) about a book I tend to have longer reviews. However, some reviews are shorter. I will keep that method when reviewing all books.